1950 – Company foundation by Franz and Anna Mair
At that time, the main activity was the transport of wood from forests and the loading onto the train. Already in those days, constant adjustment was of enormous importance for our company.
1982 – Takeover by Peter Mair
Peter Mair takes over the family business. Little by little, the transport fleet, the office and the storage areas have been modernized and refurbished.
In line with our ideal of ecological transport of goods geared toward future needs, we support the concept of combined road and rail freight. Consequently, we have our own transshipment railhead.
We are consistently updating our transport fleet and logistics systems and expanding our offerings in order to do our best to meet the requirements of existing as well as new customers.
Our success is, that today we are able to carry out almost any type of transport, whereby the majority of the transport goods still are wooden products.